Saturday 18 May 2013

Hand Dyed Silk Chiffon Hijabs

INAYAH have just released a beautiful range of exclusive silk chiffon hijabs, hand dyed using a careful selection of stylish colour combinations. Available in four distinct colour palettes, these new hijabs work extremely well in complementing a range of looks, from everyday to occasional. Why not pair the Charcoal Silk Chiffon Hijab up with one of INAYAH's black signature abayas for workwear or opt for our Marble Silk Chiffon Hijab for a more casual, everyday look. Our Ripple Silk Chiffon Hijab is an absolute essential for your spring/summer wardrobe this year as the choice of colour combinations make the hijab extremely versatile, allowing you to pair the hijab up with almost any colour and any garment. Wear the tie-dye trend this season with your favourite tie-dye hijab from INAYAH. Here's ours!



CHARCOAL SILK CHIFFON HIJAB

 

RIPPLE SILK CHIFFON HIJAB

 

OYSTER SILK CHIFFON HIJAB

 

VANILLA SILK CHIFFON HIJAB

 

MARBLE SILK CHIFFON HIJAB

 

Sanah:
Brilliant! This was my first time ordering from Inayah as I've recently decided to change the way I dress. Inayah has such a great range of stylish and current hijabs/abaya's which is something I'm so grateful for!I found it very difficult to find items like the ones I've just purchased in shops and online. Thanks to Inayah there's no need for me to worry anymore as I have this beautiful collection to order from in the future. (LONDON) Thank you!
________________________________________

Li:
I must say I think your prices are FANTASTIC especially for the style and quality you provide. I am from Australia and just purchased 3 abayas and 2 scarves off your website and with shipping it was still cheaper then if I was to buy two abayas of this quality here in Australia. Cannot wait for your next collection. Salaams xx (A Chic AffairBuffets) (AUSTRALIA)

Don't forget to check out wide range of hijabs fashion

Facebook Page

 

No comments:

Post a Comment